Guidelines for Supplying Artwork
If emailing, send your documents to email@example.com.
Programs & Files
- Adobe Illustrator – Version CS4 or lower
- Adobe InDesign – Version CS4 or lower
- Adobe Photoshop – Version CS4 or lower
- PDF – Version 9.0 or lower
- QuarkXpress – Version 8.0 or lower
- NOTE: ONLY DIGITAL artwork is accepted (i.e. no film and no negatives).
- When assigning color to files, PLEASE USE SPOT COLORS ONLY. Do not use any Process CMYK color builds.
- If we receive files in CMYK we will return them and ask that you convert them to spot color, or we will convert and bill you at our current hourly rate.
- Convert text to paths, curves or outlines (vector art), text that becomes an object can no longer be edited as text.
- If this is not possible send in the printer and screen fonts used for the job to be printed.
- Always send your font with your job regardless if we have used them before or not.
- Include ALL EPS and TIFF files used for the job to be printed. We need a copy of every file used in creating the document.
- When sending PDF’s, please include a composite and color separated pages.
- Always keep a copy of your file. DO NOT send in your only copy.
- Please include what Operating System was used in creating your files (Mac or PC).
- We can accept CDs in either Mac or PC.
- We also accept e-mail files A PDF is suggested, but you can email your file if size permits.
- We do not recommend anything over 3MB through email.
- We request that the file page size matches the final form size.
- It is important that you include a color composite, or separations that are labeled, of the artwork and any special instructions.
- When submitting by email please include company name, contact name, P.O. number and a telephone number. This will assist us in quickly matching the email with any hard copy information being sent in.
- If you do not request a proof from us we do not assume any responsility for errors and/or omissions on the files submitted.
Please call or email if you have any questions concerning the above.
- Phone: 515-727-0034
- Email:: firstname.lastname@example.org